The Student News Site of Findlay High School

Blue & Gold

Breaking News

Blue & Gold

Blue & Gold

Terrifier 3 Confirmed A Horror Slasher

Damien Leone announced that Terrifier 3 will be a Christmas themed horror film set to be released at select theaters on October 25, 2024. This will be the fourth, and last, feature-length film to include the supernatural serial-slayer, Art the Clown.

The third film is going to present Art the Clown as he wreaks havoc on the residents of Miles County while the town is sound asleep on Christmas Eve night.

The Terrifier franchise stemmed from a 2008 short film titled The 9th Circle, directed and written by Damien Leone. The first feature-length film to feature the lunatic clown is 2013’s All Hallows Eve, before he returns for his own film in 2016’s Terrifier.

Terrifier and Terrifier 2 are eye-catching slashers in the horror community due to the brutal amounts of gore. Many fans are expecting the final film in the trilogy to be the most gory yet.

“The other movies were really gory, I saw a clip of the second movie and it was too much. I probably won’t watch the third one,” senior Aiden Camiscione said.

Filming for the movie had already begun in late 2023. It is independently produced by Damien Leone, as large studios who had originally wanted to work with him had turned down his script for being too grisly.

A lot of the surviving cast from Terrifier 2 will be returning to Terrifier 3. David Howard Thorton will return as Art the Clown, Lauren LaVera is returning as Sienna Shaw, and Elliott Fullam as Jonathon Shaw.