Fall Play

The fall play is going to be different to how it’s been for previous years. COVID-19 is relentless, changing how schools, how business and restaurants operate, and now changing how the fall play will run. Only 115 people will be allowed to watch the play at any time. The fall play will be Friday, November 13th and Saturday, November 14 at 7:30 pm. Tickets are $10 for adults and $5 for students with a student ID.

The story of Almost, Maine is about the residents in a town called Almost, Maine the play is giving us different perspectives to the same story everyone is sharing there side of the story. The story being told is everyone in the town trying to find relationships.

“The story is like people telling their side of the same story. Everyone Is trying to find relationships in the town of Almost, Maine.” says sophomore Kennedy Garmong who plays Maronda

All the characters are in Almost, Maine are widely different some characters have sadder stories then others. The main character is going to Almost, Maine to pay respect to her husband who has died. But other characters that are the residents of the town have a different story to tell.

“She is kind of tomboy and is afraid to let anyone in.” says Cast member Kennedy Garmong says what her character is like she says her character has trust issues most likely from a past trauma.
That’s one of the characters that will be met while you watch the play but there are a lot more characters to look at like the main character Lori

“Lori is a hitchhiker that comes to Almost, Maine to see the northern lights to pay respect to her dead husband.” says cast member sophomore Mariassa Shoemaker the actress who plays Lori The way Lori sounds she’s the main character.

But there’s also more side characters like Marvelynn who is played by Jubilee Batty and she sounds like an adventurous girl that wants to explore the world.

“She’s curious, kind, and in a rough relationship.” sophomore Jubilee Batty who plays Marvelynn. Jubilee makes it sound like Marvelynn is in an abusive relationship.

Almost, Maine runs Friday, November 13 and Saturday, November 14 at 7:30pm in the R.L. Heminger Auditorium at FHS. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, seating is limited to 115 and masks will be required of all audience members. Seating will be spaced out to allow for adequate social distancing.