The Student News Site of Findlay High School

Blue & Gold

Breaking News

Blue & Gold

Blue & Gold

December events

December events

In December, Findlay is packed with fun filled events for anyone. Whether interested in singing and dancing, band and choir, or athletics, Findlay has it covered. Some of the key events going on this month and their dates are: December 11- FHS Winter Band Concert, December 13- FHS Holiday Choir Concert, and winter break for all schools December 22 to January 2., December 23- Sweater Weather: Wear your Favorite Ugly Christmas Sweater! December 24- Christmas eve church services.

“I am most excited about the December 23- Sweater Weather: Wear your Favorite Ugly Christmas Sweater! because I love Gillig Winery and Christmas is the best time of the year,” sophomore Bria Frankart says.

This festive holiday event is on December 23, at Gillig Winery. This event is perfect for anyone looking to get in the holiday spirit.

“I was most excited for the FHS Holiday Choir Concert, I’m in choir and it was a fun show.” Sophomore Leah Schaaf says.

The Holiday Choir Concert was held at Findlay High school on December 13th. The Findlay High School Choir has 3 different choirs, Freshman choir, Concert choir, and Symphonic choir. They performed fun holiday songs in honor of Christmas.

“I am most excited for this year’s Christmas break,” sophomore Gabe Geiser says.

Holiday break this year for Findlay City Schools is December 22- January 2. Holiday break is a perfect opportunity to hangout with family and friends while celebrating the holidays.

“I am most excited for the Christmas Eve church service,” sophomore Ryan Boes says.

Some churches including Gateway Church, Trinity Baptist Church, Living Hope Church, and also Findlay Church of the Nazarene will be doing a Christmas eve service this year.

Overall, this year Findlay has many festive activities for you and your family and friends to pick from. No matter what your interests may be, Findlay has it covered.