Exam Schedule Change

Findlay High School has new exams dates being offered to their students. Those who attend Findlay High School are requested to talk to their counselor about the new exam dates. For those who want to change ACT/SAT exam date can go to act.org, collegeboard.org or Findlay High School’s website.

Findlay High School uses parchment to process all student transcripts. Transcripts are free for students currently enrolled at Findlay High School.

Findlay High School’s principal will send an email about exams, deadlines and fees for registration to their students when it comes close to the exam date.

The SAT test dates for Findlay High School are on October 1, 2022, November 5, 2022, December 3, 2023, March 11, 2023, and May 6, 2023. The PSAT is on October 15, 2022. For those who would like to take the ACT test they will have to choose one of these dates: September 10, 2022, October 22, 2022, December 10, 2022, February 11, 2023, April 15, 2023, June 10, 2022, and July 15, 2023. The pre-ACT is on October 29, 2022.

Students who have any questions are advised to go to their school counselor. Students needing accommodations may need to notify ACT/SAT upon registration as well as their school counselor.

Students who believe that they qualify for a fee waiver should talk to their counselor as well.

Most juniors will take the ACT on March 14, 2023 for free. The testing window for the ACT is the fourteenth through sixteenth and the twenty-first through twenty-third Findlay High Schools principal will give more info following another date. Students can get their registration form from their AP teachers.